PunkconformityLife, history, and the pursuit of knitting.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Blogging: Take Two

+ Add a comment
Perhaps it's the fact that, as an academic, my new year comes in July.  Perhaps it's the make-over my craft room received this past weekend.  But whatever has prompted this, I want to turn over a new blog-leaf.  I make no promises about the frequency with which I will update, but I certainly hope to make it at least a bi-weekly event.  As I have some ideas for some regular feature posts, I'm sanguine, but we'll have to wait and see.

To start things off, here are some pictures of my newly renovated, but not quite finished craft room.


I have an unfortunate problem with lack of natural light everywhere in my apartment.


Projects in progress include a Vogue repro 1950s dress and new curtains for this room.