From Nov 1 through Nov 15, a bunch of really talented indie designer are offering their patterns for 25% off their regular price. Once you've purchased a pattern (or seven) you can participate in the Giftalong (which runs until Dec 31) and be entered to win prizes for completing projects you needed to complete anyway. It's a win/win situation.
You can find all the awesome patterns here, on Pinterest, but here are just a few of my favorites:
1) Myrna by Kristen Hanely Cardozo - regularly $6.50
2) Oak Park by Laura Aylor - regularly $5
3) Lempika Headband/Hat by Ash Kearns - regularly $6 CAD
4) Magickal Quidditch Socks by Jennifer Dassau - regularly $6
5) Ink by Hanna Maciejewska - regularly $6.00
All project photos are taken from the individual Ravelry pattern pages unless otherwise noted. No copyright infringement intended.